Tired kitty
After only 16 hours of sleep yesterday (that is, 5 cat naps, and one 8 hour sleep session), I am really dragging my paws today. I am so devoted to sharing my kitty thoughts with you humans across the globe, that I'm losing sleep over it. And let me tell you, my pads on my paws are much bigger than the keys on the keyboard!
Silly humans.... I don't know how you function with those miniature pads of yours. It takes me well over 3 hours to write each post. For example, these last few sentences took me 40 minutes (in kitty time) to type.
It is nearly my 1 year anniversary in captivity here at my captors den, therefore I was going to devote my next post to my brother who passed away last year. However, to do him justice, I'll give it some time and write about him at a later date.
I miss you bro :(








