Sunday, March 18, 2007

Twisted reflections

For this update, I thought it would be nice to share something from my own personal library from my 1st birthday back in January.

"Last night my captors surprised me with an unexpected present; a cute, fuzzy stuffed carrot... My favorite!!! What a pleasant surprise! "Maybe captivity isn't as bad as all the other kitties have made it out to be", I thought....

But, after only a few short minutes, I soon realized that this gift wasn't what it seemed. My eyes began to spin and lose focus, my body was moving without my knowledge, and I was becoming dizzy and forgetful. After only 2 minutes of being exposed to the carrot, my mind went blank and I blacked out. When I woke up this morning I was laying in my own waste in the litter box with a pounding headache...

Apparently, my captors decided that it would be quite humorous to give me the feline version of human crack disguised as a carrot. They're sick I tell you, sick!!!"


After some rummaging around, I recently discovered a video tape of the incident: