Featured Product #1
Hello Humans!!! (and fellow felines... I seem to be attracting some of my own!)
Today is featured product day from my store at cafepress.com!
Are you sick and tired of the plain Jane approach to human apparel?
Are you having difficultly finding a job because of your appearance?
Do you drink lighter fluid and draw smiley faces on your forehead?
Then this product is for you!!
Pippy Industries has recently introduced this new product line extension.... the classic "Pippy Style" cotton thong. Never again will you have to suffer humiliation due to your lack of initiative or general disheveled appearance when you're wearing this lovely garment. Why speak when you can say "I Do it Pippy Style" without opening your mouth?
Just listen to all these raving reviews from our clients who have purchased this product!!
The Pippy Style thong is so comfortable! I love it!!
- Sally
So simple, yet so inviting. I love it so much I purchased two!
- Jessica
I do it Pippy Style, lol! The thong is a great idea!
- Rachel
I'm so huge, my package hangs out of the side.
- Bob
It's so cute, and the cotton is comfortable. Beats anything I buy in the store!
- Melissa
My boyfriend loves it. I think he likes to do it Pippy Style too, hehe!
- Jill
It gets tangled in my ass hairs.
- Richard
I love it so much, I'm going to check out the other products offered at www.cafepress.com/pippystyle!
- Crystal
I've never bought a thong before, but now I'm glad I did. I'm getting so much more attention now thanks to the "Pippy Style Thong"!
- Ginger
I eat poop for breakfast
- Holly
I just bought one for my girlfriend, and we both love it! Thank you Pippy!
- Brad and Jennifer
My eyes water when I drink anti-freeze
- Jeffrey
I use to hate thongs, but now I can't get enough! I hope you'll be offering other thongs at cafepress.com!
- Donna
Tetris. Rocks.
- Robert
Why do I smell like cabbage when I eat Styrofoam?
- Billy
Well, there you have it. The "Pippy Style" thong is selling like hot cakes!
If you would like to see this product and others, head on over to cafepress.com. Be sure to click on the pictures to see a more thorough description of each product!








