Friday, June 29, 2007

Dogmatic Drama

Have I ever mentioned that I love Japan?

First off, please bear with me while I show you this next video:



With that out of the way, let's get to the good stuff. From the video above, a 3-4 second clip of this movie put with dramatic music has become an internet phenomenon.

Please, if you haven't seen this next video before, you should watch it.

Then watch it again... and again... and again, and again, then two more times, then upside down, then on mute, then with your nose two inches from the screen, then while chewing on your tongue, then with a q-tip up your nose, pause to go make poop, then watch it again.

Then when your done with that, watch it 10 more times.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the most dramatic moment ever captured on video in the history of Pippykind:




I think that's all I'll really need to kick off the weekend right.