Featured on CO!
Last night as I was thoroughly inspecting my ass glands, I stumbled across the wonderful website of cuteoverload.com. For those of you humans who haven't had the chance to visit CO, put on your PJ's and bunny slippers and visit the site now!
The website is piled full of furry fun, humor and cute little animals of all sorts. Speaking from experience, your eyes will bleed and you will poop on yourself from all the crazy cuteness.
Anywho, apparently someone submitted my "Pippy, the Begging Kitty" video to the site, and it was featured recently! In fact yesterday alone I received over 2,500 visitors from cuteoverload.com. This is just another step of many towards my goal of world domination.
Here are some of the comments about the video at C.O. (click here to see all comments)
"Is there anything that cat WON'T go after?" "I sensed a little reluctance at the Miracle Whip. Must be a good Southern cat--only mayonaise will do!"









"I couldn't turn away! Riveting! I think this kitty is really a goat. **nom nom nom** [eats lightbulb]"
"I don't think Pippy was begging... I think her gesture means "Bring that theeng a leetle lower down, so that I may sneef eet and maybe neeble eet, please.""I think it's a case of "beg - and get - first; decide later if I want it". I think the banana-grab is the funniest."
"I never thought I'd see a cat beg for a Thighmaster. Made my day!"
"I know I know already your cat begs for everything now give him some darn supper!"
"I liked it when the cat knawed at the sugar bag. He was all like "I know there is yummy goodness inside of you... But how do I get it out?!!"
"This seems like teasing the cat to me which isn't very nice."
"Pffft. Cute cat, but did we really need 4 minutes of this?"
"Why, yes. Yes, we did."
"I have to agree with AlfishKK on one thing - we get it, do we really need 4 minutes of it? I was waiting for something like clothes or a vacuum!"
"Nah, we didn't need 4 minutes of this drivel."
"I needed 4 minutes. I watched it twice. the music and captions were great. I lurve that video."
"If you found 4 minutes too much, was someone stopping you from just turning off the video and doing something else?"
"I am bewildered by people saying that this video was too long. The funny comes from the escalating absurdity of items offered, without any diminution of the cat's enthusiasm. And the person saying 'dumb and exploitive human'? A, it's 'exploitative.' B, they're playing a game. Pippy is having fun! He gets to inspect cool things, and he gets the satisfaction of successfully communicating. If he recoiled from the non-food items in disappointment you might have a point. I thought it was cute, funny and indicative of a lolsome pet-owner relationship."
"Seriously, I laughed so hard at this video. I want to train my cat to do shit like this. HIlarious!"
"read Pippin's blog, peeps - trolls excluded ... PAWSOME !!!"
"Miracle Whip Light?!?!?! Now that's just cruel!!!"
"cute cat, lame human"
"cute cat, lame comment"
"haha brinnann... it's a shame he didnt offer pippin a cheezburger. then "i can has cheez burger?" would have been the best subtitle ever. EEVVER!!""i can has skroodriver?"
"I can has...EVERYTHING?!?"
and my favorite comment:
"I actually feel sick to my stomach from laughing. That is the funniest video I have ever seen in my life. :D"
Thanks for the feature CO!
******* EDIT *******
It has been brought to my attention that those at CO believe I am a female. Given the masculinity fuming from my fantastically furry body, I'll just assume that this was a typo and refrain from clawing out anyones eyeballs.