Friday, June 8, 2007

Kitty Chopin

To kick off the weekend, I thought I would share with everyone this musical treat.

As the foremost expert in all things that are awesome, I think it's always important for me to feature one of my famous brethren... in this case Nora, the Piano Playing Cat. You may have already come across this video which has been floating around the internet since the beginning of this year. Nora may not be as good looking, intelligent, or ridiculously awesome as me, but apparently humans find this piano playing cat highly amusing.

Here's the original video that is now the most linked pet video of all time on YouTube. (but I'm catching up to you Nora!).



(Frankly, I can clean my butt fur better than she can play the piano, but to each his or her own. hmmmmmmmmm.... I just got an idea for my next video!!
)



Oh yeah - and here is the sequel:


You can read more about Nora at Austin's news source, keyetv.com, by clicking the link below:


and an excerpt from the article:

'My theory is she saw me paying a lot of attention to my students. I am not paying attention to her when I'm teaching them,' Alexander said. 'She got a lot of attention from the students playing around them, and I just think she thought, 'here's a way that I can get some of that attention'


Thanks for the link Diandra!
keyetv.com