Sunday, April 15, 2007

Featured Product #2

Once again fellow felines and hilarious humans.... Today is featured product day from my store at cafepress.com! So put away your tube socks and petroleum jelly, and read up on one of my newest products!





  • Do you have a pet that you adore?

  • Are you sick and tired of trying to find your pet apparel in all the wrong places?

  • Do you prefer to be called "mentally challenged" as opposed to "retarded"?


If you answered yes to these questions, then this product is for you!!

As the newest and hippest store on the block, Pippy Industries has done it again with this new product line for pets!!! Put your pooch in his own cool doggie t-shirt from American Apparel. With this breathable, light weight cotton-T, take your dog for a walk in style!


Your pup will be the envy of all the dogs in the park when they see him in his brand new "I eat my own vomit" t-shirt!



Pippin, CEO and owner of Pippy Industries comments:

"As a feline myself, I am well versed in the design of apparel for animals. I know I'm speaking for others when I say we're all fed up with clothing that does not fit our form nor comfortable. Who better than myself to design practical, yet stylish clothing for your beloved pets? Plus, I hate dogs, and this t-shirt will make them look down right stupid."

Well, there you have it. This product is designed by those that you're trying to please.

Still not convinced?? Just listen to all the excitement this latest product has generated:


It's such a silly t-shirt, and my dog looks adorable in it! Thanks Pippy!
- Samantha

I was getting sick of the lack of clothing choices for my pets. This new t-shirt by Pippin Industries is perfect for my dog!
- Allysa

My dog loves it!!!!!!!
- Jen

I ran over my dog with a lawnmower, and the shirt was fine!
- Jeffrey

This shirt is a great way to have fun with pet apparel! Thank you!
- Anthony

Once again Pippy, you've done it!! Another great product for my pet!
- Marlena

I gave one to my 13 year old daughter because she smells like baby food.
- Bob

This t-shirt is the best thing to come around since the Brazilian Wax!
- Danielle

If I didn't lose my arms due to frost bite, I would buy one for myself! I'm typing this with my nose!!!
- Handless Bob




Well, as you can see, Pippy Industries has done it again. The "I Eat My Own Vomit" cotton t-shirt is without a doubt the best thing to happen to pet apparel!

If you would like to see this product and others, head on over to cafepress.com. Be sure to click on the pictures to see a more thorough description of each product!