Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Pippy Mail Tuesday!!! #4

Once again, we have come to another episode of Pippy Mail! After a long week of filtering through a number of "questionable questions", I'm beginning to wonder whether humans evolved from doggy phlegm as opposed to apes. But nonetheless, I was still able to pick out 4 of your questions to feature here!

To see previous Pippy Mail posts click the links below:


Now on to the questions...



Question #9

Pippy -

Do you have any more cool pictures of you jumping??!?

Thanks,
Shana


But of course Shana. May you enjoy these fantastic pictures of me:





When you are finished picking your jaw off the floor, you can thank me for being so ridiculously awesome.



Question #10


Hello Mister!

I'm looking for a nice, fun and honest guy who enjoys dating outgoing women. I'm coming out of a long relationship, so I'm looking for something a bit casual but serious at the same time.

Here's some more info about me: I'm real cute, somewhat stubborn and smart. I do some sports, I like biking and tennis. I also follow American Idol and Heroes?

I hope you interested in giving us a try, so give me a shout, but don't respond directly to this message�

Enjoy my picture! Hehe

- From a random Myspace user.

Your left eye is giving me the creeps and I can't tell whether that's a garbage bag or a bikini, so I'm going to refrain from posting your picture here. Thanks for the lovely offer though.

Anywho, what was the question again? Ohhhh.... I think I see. Something about American Idol and giving you guys a try. I'll answer as clearly and direct as the question was:

Yes, paint thinner will kill brain cells, and no, you're ugly because you used sandpaper to exfoliate your face.



Question #11

Pippy!

I see that you have a myspace page? Cool!

- Missy of Tennessee


I see that you failed 1st grade grammar, so here's a quick lesson: Just because you used a question mark at the end of the sentence doesn't make it a question. I know it's challenging, but with time, effort, and a brain stem, you may be able to fully grasp this concept.

And yes, I do have a myspace page that I recently developed... still under construction I might add.

Here's the link:



Question #12

The Great Pippin,

I've been wondering whether you had a significant other and if you would like to comment on that?

Sincerely,
The Chilliest of Chili dogs


Well SeƱora Chilli dog (and I'm assuming that's your real name), I believe we've met before. I still have an annoying chunk of your cheek stuck between my teeth. If only I had a toothpick...

Anywho, I digress. Have I ever had a significant other?

Well, my cheekless friend, despite your obvious deficient brain mass, I will consider this an interesting query.

To answer your question, no, I have yet to acquire a "significant other". Now, don't get me wrong; I've been around the block a few times and hit a few homeruns, but nothing to write my illegitimate mother about.

Maybe someday a kitty will come around that tickles my fantastic fancy. And maybe someday I can have a deep, meaningful and spiritual relationship. And maybe we'll have a bunch of little kitties that humans will take away from us and sell at PetSmart.

Ohhhh how sweet life could be.....

but for now, I'm happy biting and humping the legs of my captors.



So once again, that wraps it up for another Pippy Mail Tuesday. Remember, send in your emails so you can be featured in next week's Pippy mail!