Pippy Mail Tuesday!!! #5
The day has finally come upon us!
ANOTHER PIPPY MAIL TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
YIPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
YIPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
*ahem*
I apologize for my excitement. Apparently I have gotten into that crack carrot again. I promise you with all my excrement, that this type of outburst will never happen again.
Anywho, Tuesday is the day I filter through all my emails, and pick a few lucky souls that I shall grace with an answer to their question.
To see previous Pippy Mail posts click the links below:
Now on to the questions...
Question #17
Pippy -
What is the dumbest thing you've ever seen?
Thanks,
Rebecca
You mean besides your children?
hmmmmmmm.... This is a tough one.
I must say that I find humans in general to be obscenely idiotic, but there is one thing in particular that sticks out in my absolutely fantastic memory.
I present to you one of the dumbest things I have ever seen:
Please people: do not train your cat to take a poop in a human toilet. It's just wrong on so many levels.You can read all about how to do it here: Kitty poops in toilet like brainless humans
Question #18
Pippin -
Does fixing a male cat help keep him from spraying all over the house or will it just help a little? will i still have this horrible problem even after fixing him?
Ralph from New Jersey
Ralph, I'm only going to say this once: Mention "fixing" and "male cat" in the same sentence again, and I will claw out your eyes and mark my territory on your face!

I hope that answers your question.
Question #19
Pippy!
How do you have the ability to jump so high???
Sarah
The same reason why you have a mustache: I was born with it!
Question #20

Shoot, I hope I'm not too late for Pippy mail Tuesday. Here's my question:
Have you ever thought about what it would be like to be an outside cat?
Yours Truly,
Chewbacca
Chewy, my long lost cuz! Of course you're not too late you walking hairball you!
And how's your significant other been?? Does he still poke q-tips up his nose to touch his brain?
cute
(lovely photo by the way)
Anyways, excellent question my furry friend; have I ever thought about my life in an outdoor world? Of course I have, you hairy oaf! I was caged in this dusty old apartment against my will, as you well know.
Every day I look longingly upon the world as I'm perched upon the narrow window ledge soaking in the gentle sunshine beaming inside. With every sound of the birds chirping, the bees buzzing, and the gentle "woosh" of the cool breeze my heart aches for freedom out in this beautiful world.
Oh the cars, trucks, bikes, motorcycles, planes, trains, and various other automobiles I could chase!
Oh the mice, birds, geese, deer, raccoons, horses, rats and various other living things I could kill!
Oh the places I would see!
Oh the things I would do!
Oh the..........
Oh.... I forgot... my balls were removed months ago, successfully killing my urge and motivation to wander anywhere beyond the confines of these white walls.
Guess I'm A.O.K. in this grand ole apartment.
So once again, that wraps it up for another Pippy Mail Tuesday. Remember, send in your emails so you can be featured in next week's Pippy mail!









