Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Pippy Mail Tuesday!!! #2

This evening while I was cleaning my butt with my abrasive tongue, I realized I nearly forgot that it's Pippy Mail Tuesday!!

As most of you know by now, every week I will be filtering through my email and selecting a few to answer your questions.

Again, here's how it works:

Email me at pippystyle@gmail.com and provide the following:

Your Name
Your Location
Your Question
Your Picture (optional of course if y
ou're really ugly)

Each Tuesday I'll select the best and most unique questions to be featured here! Each question will be unfiltered and unedited, and I promise a well thought out response will be given. You can ask me anything..... ANYTHING!!!

To see the previous Pippy Mail post click the link below:


Now to continue the question and answer session left off from the previous week.

Question #4

Hola Pippy,

If you could have one wish, what would it be?

- Bob from Ohio

Bob from Ohio....


Bob...


Ohio...........


It sounds like your life couldn't get anymore exciting. Regarding your question, "If I had one wish....", I'll play your silly game. So, here goes.

If I had one wish, I would ask for world peace.

Nope, nevermind. Don't really care.

Ok, ok, ok.... here's another. If I had one wish, I would ask for 1 million dollars!! NO..... 1 billion dollars!! Nonono... 1 billion billion times a billion dollars!

Bob, don't be stupid. Cats don't need money.

No, in all seriousness, If I had one wish, I would ask for my hair to grow back on my butt.

Don't ask.



Question #5

Hi Pippin!

Did you get to go to Jekell and Hyde when you were in NYC? I heard it's awesome.

Thanks,

-Mummy Burger from Ohio



Another human from Ohio that can read and write?? Wow!! I don't care what they say... you may be the fattest and poorest state in the nation, but you have at least two people in your state that can wipe their own butts!

Anywho, Ms. Mummy Burger, I did in fact visit the Jekyll and Hyde Club while I escaped to New York City.

So, you heard it was awesome, huh?

Well, if you tend to vigorously thrust sharp pointy objects against your eardrum, then I could see how you could have this ridiculously idiotic misunderstanding. Unless by "awesome" you really meant "dead scorpions on the wall with bad actors insulting my hair line while eating a $20 salad (plus an entertainment fee) makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit".....

then yes, it was awesome.

The freakfest was in full affect the evening I visited, as is evident in the picture below:






This week there were only two relatively coherent emails that I could somewhat justify wasting my time answering. And ironically they both were from Ohio.

So once again, that wraps it up for another Pippy Mail Tuesday. Remember, send in your emails so you can be featured in next week's Pippy mail!