Fergie: I adore thee
I must be suffering from another severe case of the "Phantom balls", because there is one human that has been getting me really riled up.
Specifically, I'm speaking of Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas. A while back, Fergie decided to show her beaming confidence and dominance by urinating on stage.... There's just something about a human that's willing to mark her territory that really resonates with me. You go Fergie!
Although, if I was a human, I would take off my pants first before deciding to do the deed, but to each his/her own. Plus, she's a human, so she doesn't really know better.
Shown below is one of her songs..... a self-praising account of her "humps". And by "humps", I believe she is referring to the one on her back.
And even better yet, one of my favorite remixes of the same song done by another human by the name of "Alanis Morissette":








