Pippy Mail Tuesday!!! #3
Once again, we have come to another episode of Pippy Mail!
For those of you that are new here, this is how it works:
Email me at pippystyle@gmail.com and provide the following:
Your Name
Your Location
Your Question
Your Picture (optional of course if you're really ugly)
Each Tuesday I'll select the best and most unique questions to be featured here! Each question will be unfiltered and unedited, and I promise a well thought out response will be given. You can ask me anything..... ANYTHING!!!
To see previous Pippy Mail posts click the links below:
Now on to the questions...
Question #6
Pippy!
I love your website!!! If I send you some of my pictures, will you help me make a website?!?!?
Thanks!!
-Silly Sally of Cleveland, OH
I'm assuming that this email was sent by a 5 year old monkey.
Regardless, the answer is no.
Question #7
Mr. Pippin -
With your obvious intelligence, why don't you devote your time to something more constructive? Why build a website when you can try to find a cure for cancer?
Thank you,
- Philipp of North Carolina
Attention all humans:
Please take a step away from the computer, remove your shoes, and lay down on the couch.
Now let's reflect on what we're doing here....... asking a cat to cure cancer.
Let's think about that for a little bit.
Humans, for those of you that suffer from "OUCH, my brain hurt bad!" syndrome due to thinking, you are excused from this exercise. You may go back to poking your brain with a q-tip up your nose.
Philipp, you want me to solve your human problems and cure your human diseases??? You should be happy I poop in the litter box 90% of the time.
Give me a break.
Question #8
Pippin,
How do neutered cats engage in "sexy time" as requested in your personal ad? Do you still have urjes?
Purrs,
Nicky
/The Meezer Gang
http://www.themeezermirror.blogspot.com/
Nicky from the Meezer Gang!! Happy to have a fellow kitty ask a question. My brain was beginning to atrophy from spending too much time around my captors.
You pose an excellent question. I assume, seeing that you are of the Felidae family yourself, that you are asking this for the benefit of humans. Well, this is fine.
Do I still have urges for sexy time, considering I am neutered? The answer is clearly, and undeniably yes!!
How can this be so, you ask?
Through research and exhaustive patient interviews, it has been found that many people (or cats in this case) experience a phenomen known as "Phantom limbs" after the removal of a body part or limb. Approximately 50-80% of amputees experience the phenomen accompanied by sensations of movement, pain, discomfort, itching or even burning.
I, therefore, suffer from what world renowned scientists have termed "Phantom balls". The side effects of which are dominated predominately by the insatiatable desire to mate, followed closely by an incredible urge to itch.
Well, overall a slightly better turnout for Pippy Mail. I'm certainly happy to have my first question from a fellow feline!
So once again, that wraps it up for another Pippy Mail Tuesday. Remember, send in your emails so you can be featured in next week's Pippy mail!








